Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wednesday, March 29, 1961

Dean & Dale started school at Roosevelt

sunny & windy.

I came home from work & made pop corn & read paper then I took Dean & Dale to their new school, Roosevelt then Ray & I went up town & got Ray some shoes & pants & Jackie some pants & groc. Came home at noon & Jackie & I went to bed & got up at 3:15 & went & got Mrs Kotter & 4 Kids & we went to Merridian to ball game. We took Jerry, Ray & Jackie We won 8 to 7.

Ray stayed home from school today.

Ivard got cows hauled in.

We ate at 7: & I went to bed until time to go to work.

Jerry went up to Dr. but he's on vacation.

Ivard went out to Hunters to genelogy meeting.

Jerry - Gene & Ray went to Stake House to play Volley ball.

Ivard didn't work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment