Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Monday, March 6, 1961

They repossed our baler & corn picker today because we missed this yrs payment

cloudy - windy & rain gusts.

Gene went & did Wallys chores.

I don't feel very good. worked on books & sent some payments.

Jerry washed cloths & played me Scrabble in between.

Ivard went over to Kuna hunting the sheep man to get our money for pasture but he didn't find him Came home & I said he should be hunting a place to move, today is our last day of our months notice, he got mad & went to town at 2:30 & I called Stockman at 7:30 & he said he'd be right home. I called again at 10: & told him to get my car home, he brought it home & took off back to work at 11: I got mad & laid off, I feel awful.

We ate & Gene went & did Wallys chores & Ray & Jerry did ours & Jerry - Gene & Ray went to Mutual, got home at 10: I crocheted on bedspread until 7:30 & went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment