Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Monday, March 27, 1961

Got card from Berniece - Mothers in hospital

sent Berniece a letter

I came home from work & made pop corn & ate & read yesterday & todays paper & went to bed.

Ivard & Jerry & Ray & Jackie went out to place & hauled stuff in & cleaned up after I went to store & Jerry put a pot of baked beans on.

Ivard went to work at 4: I went out & got little Kids from school & Jerry & Ray. Ray stayed home from school today.

I went to Albertsons & got some boxes to pack fruit & we ate & Gene went out & did chores & Jerry & Ray went to Mutual. Gene came home & got ready & took Ivard a lunch & the pick up to work & went to Mutual.

I went to work at 11:

Ivard doubled.

No comments:

Post a Comment