Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sunday, March 19, 1961

Gene did chores & him Jerry Ray & Ivard went to priesthood & sunday school. I was so tired I stayed in bed late. I got up & had a bath & me & little Kids went to sunday school.

Jerry stayed & walked over to Stake house to a meeting. Ray went to Smalls.

We had a blow out comeing home & Dean went to a house & called Ivard to come back & fix it, he neat us home.

Dean got dinner while I wrote to mother. At 4: Jerry called, to come & get him and Ivard, Gene, & I went & got him & drove around looking at places. Came home & Gene did hores & we all went to Church. I laid down for an hr. & left for work at 11:

Ivard left for work at 10:30.

windy all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment