Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, March 14, 2011

Tuesday, March 14, 1961

Ray started takeing Piano lessons

windy & cloudy most of day.

I came home from work & ate & had pop corn & Ivard & I played 2 games Scrabble.

I went to bed at 11:15 & Ivard & Jackie too. I got up at 3: & Ivard had gone to work at  3:

Dean & Dale seem a lot better, kept them in bed. They arent swollen up yet.

I got books up & crocheted until 5: then I went & got Ray at Pinsters he took his first Piano lesson from her after school. We went to town & got groc. then went to school & got Gene from practice & took Kurt home & he got Gene to stay to his place & go to basketball jamboree so he gave Ray 50 cents to milk. We came home & ate & I had a bath & we all had a malted milk & I went to bed at 8:30 until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment