Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Friday, March 3, 1961

Kay got to Lima Peru today

Gene had to go milk for Wally tonite

I came home from work & out here the ground was covered with snow soon melted. Ivard took Kids to school, I passed them up by corner.

I ate made me a bowl pop corn & read paper & Ivard, Jerry & I played a game of Scrabble. I went to bed at 11: & Ivard went hunting us a place to move, he said he never got home until about 6: & I ask him about it & he wouldn't answer so I got mad & went to bed.

Gail, Lynda & Kids came just as we were finishing eating. They left before Ivard got home, Gail was playing in tournment at Boise, got beat.

Ivard went to work for 11: & I left at 11:

We were out of oil & they came with some & furnace wouldn't kick in & we were without until Ivard got home. got down to 40 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment