Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, March 21, 2011

Tuesday, March 21, 1961

cold last night, frost on windows this morning. Nice today.

I came home from work & Ivard was to work. I made some pop corn & read the paper. I went to bed at 9: & never woke up until 3:30 when phone ringing woke me. Jerry was after little Kids.

Ray got off bus at Pinsters & took his piano lesson & Jerry & little Kids went after him at 4:45.

Gene had their first base ball game today at Payette. Won by 1 point.

I got books up & crochetted.

Ivard called at 4: & said he was just getting through work & would be right home but he never came until late. I went by Stockman on way to work & there he sat.

I went to bed after supper & takeing Jerry in to Stake House to meeting & getting Gene from game.

Gene went in & got Jerry from meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment