Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Thursday, March 30, 1961

got card from Berniece - Mother's a lot better.

nice day.

I came home from work & had some pop corn & went to store & got easter candy & Ivard went out & took milk & brought back a load of stuff.

At 11: Jerry, Jackie & I went to bank & Jerry went looking for a Job & I took Jackie to Superior Western & had her hair cut then got her a pr. of white shoes & gloves for easter. I bought 6 roses to plant. Came home at 1:30 & I went to bed until 3:30 then we took Jackie to Primary, Dean & Dale walked over from school, got feed, & went up to Rodeo Park to double header ball game with Parma, We won both. Came home at 8:30 & ate, Kids had eaten.

Jerry washed cloths.

They had to milk by hand again

I got books up.

I don't go to work for next 4 nites

No comments:

Post a Comment