Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 25, 2011

Saturday, March 25, 1961

We moved to Nampa

I came home from work & Ivard & Gene were in to new place fixing for cows & pigs then they took 5 calves to Caldwell sale.

I went to bed for an hr. & Jerry & Ray took stuff in to new house. I got up & washed some more cloths & Jerry brought car home & we loaded it up & went back to town & I got groc.

Ivard, Gene, Jurt & Roger moved most of our furn. today & we got all streightened around & beds made.

I took Jerry to church to sunday school convention & Gene went out & milked & him & Kurt went bowling Ivard & I went out & got another car full of stuff & I went to bed until time to go to work.

Ivard went to work at 11: slept in our new house.

Helen brought us a pan hot biscuits & jam

No comments:

Post a Comment