Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Monday, March 20, 1961

sent Mother a letter

Cold in morning & warm this afternoon

I came home from work & Ivard was already home. Jerry took Kids to school. I ate and Ivard & I went place hunting at 9: & never got home until 4:, we went to Boise & all over. Bought 2 new tires at Wads & had put on car. I read 40 pages of D.C. while I waited Ivard & I went to bed at 4:30 & Ivard got up at 5:30 & took Jerry & Ray to Mutual after they picked Gene up from practice & they went & looked at a place we found for rent. I got up at 6: & ate with little Kids. it was about 8: before I could get to sleep againe I was so tired. Ivard & Gene came home & ate & Gene did chores & went to mutual & Ivard came to bed.

Ivard didn't work today.

I went to work at 11: Kids were all home.

No comments:

Post a Comment