Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, March 7, 2011

Tuesday, March 7, 1961

sent Genes Federal Income Tax in

got letter from Kay & one from Claudia

Gene went & did Wallys chores & Ivard came home from work & did ours, ate, read paper & went to bed.

Jerry took little Kids to school

Sunny & cold wind.

I got books up & started to work on my Income tax.

I went to relief society at 10: & bore my testimony had 72% out today, 47 members came home & crocheted on bedspread & at 2: Jackie & I took Jerry in to Dr. & I read 7 Sections on D.C. while I waited. Went to bank, got feed & groc. & came home at 4: & crocheted until we ate.

Jerry & I went in to church at 7:30 to ward leadership meeting. got home at 9:30 & went to bed until 10:30 then I went to work.

Ivard went to work for 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment