Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 4, 2011

Saturday, March 4, 1961

Cloudy & snow flurries.

I came home & ate & went to bed at 9:30 as soon as I read paper. Ivard was already home & in bed  He got up in a little while & watched T.V. all day. I still didn't talk to him.

Jerry washed some cloths & studied all day.

Ray scrubbed & waxed & cleaned house.

Gene had to do Wallys chores this morning - at noon & tonite.

I got up at 1:30 & took Jackie to be with me for nap. We got up at 4: & ate & I worked on my books.

Simplots called at 6: & said we wouldn't work tonite or tomorrow, have to call in Mon.

I crocheted on bed spread mother gave me & we watched T.V. until it went off the air. Kids went to bed earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment