Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wednesday, March 1, 1961

left for home

got up at 6:30 A.M & I packed to go home & we ate breakfast with Ruth & Ray & they left for work. We loaded car & went down to Irvins a few min. got some meat pies & some soap on sale went up to My cousin's Beth Hulse & I got some genelogy of Aunt Pearls, Uncle Bill was in Idaho. We left Bountiful for home at 10:30. I drove from outskirts of Brigham City to Burley, 147 miles. Got there at 1;45 & ate dinner & left for home at 2:15. Got diary up from Bountiful to Brigham City rained on us from Burley to Mountain Home. I finished reding "psalms" & read all of "Proverbs". We got home at 5:30 & I got suit cass put away. real hard wind home.

I had a bath & went to bed at 8: with Jackie.

I went to work at 11:

last day of Ivards week vacation.

Gene went in to 2nd wards Mutual.

No comments:

Post a Comment