Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thursday, March 9, 1961

cloudy all day.

I came home from work & Ivard was still in bed. Jerry took Kids to school.

I ate, read paper & went to bed at 9:30.

Ivard & Jackie took rest of little pigs to Caldwell sale.

Jackie came to bed for nap at 2: & I got up & Ivard had gone away. I got books up & crocheted at 3:30 I took Jackie in to Primary & got groc. & sat & read D.C. while I waited then we went & got Gene from ball practice, came home at 6: & Jerry had supper ready & we ate.

I went to bed at 8:15 Gene took Jerry in to Mutual meeting at 7:30, got home at 10:

When I went to work I drove past Stockman & there sat Ivard, been there all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment