Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wednesday, March 22, 1961

bought a house in Nampa

sunny & warm.

I came home from work & ate & read paper & just got in bed when Ivard got home from takeing tractor tire in to be fixed. I told him off for yesterday. I got up & we went house hunting all day & over to Caldwell to Simplots to see if I could borrow any money. We finally found a 2 bedroom house on 1 1/2 acres at 412 Montana for 8000. & only $500. down we took it. pretty good place

We came home & I went to bed at 4:30 & Ivard & little Kids took down electric fence. Ray went & got Gene from ball practice.

Jerry got supper & I got up & ate & Ivard & I went to bed at 7:30.

Ivard & I both left for work at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment