Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sunday, March 5, 1961

rained & snowed all morning. cloudy & cold wind all day.

Gene went & did Wallys chores then did ours.

Gene took Ray over o the Bishops to go to an early meeting.

Jerry & Gene went to Priesthood & Ivard & Jackie had a bath.

I made 3 carmel pies & 3 bannana pies had a bath & me & little Kids went to sunday school & Testimony Meeting. I bore my testimony

Ivard was 1st out & had to stay & listen  to phone, went to work right  after we got home & ate.

Jerry & I played game Scdrabble & Ray & Dean went collecting fast offerings.

Jerry went with Gene to do Wallys chores.

No church tonite. I didn't have to go to work. We all went to bed early.

Ivard got home at 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment