Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sunday, March 12, 1961

cloudy & snow fluries.

I came home from work & went to bed a little while. Ivard, Jerry Gene & Ray went to Priesthood & sunday school.

I got up & peeled some more potatoes, Dean had some ready, & put under spare ribs. Jerry had cooking & got ready & me & little Kids went to sunday school. I went down in Junior S.S. for opening exercises Jackie had to give 2 1/2 min. talk. they had to help her, she knew it.

Came home & ate & played Scrabble.

Dean went to Allens after sunday S.

I went to bed at 5:30 until time to go to work.

Ivard & Jackie came to bed at 7:30 & rest of them went to church.

Ivard went to work for 11:

I went at 11: right after Jerry, Gene & Ray came from Fireside.

No comments:

Post a Comment