Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thursday, March 23, 1961

rained all nite & most of today

I came home from work & Ivard was already home & in bed. I read paper & went to bed.

We got up at noon & took Jerry & Jackie & went in to our new place & Jerry cleaned while Ivard & I went & paid lites, phone & groc. & got a new Sieglar oil heater at Hales when we got back they were putting it up. Jerry & Jackie were half froze we made a fire in fire place. Ivard & I brought Jackie home & left with Ray & Gene & I took a load of fruit in & I got feed & groc. & me & Kids came home. Ivard brought the oil barrells in & made a stand & got them up We ate & Ivard had bath & him & I & Jackie went to bed at 8:

Ray went ward teaching.

I went to work at 11:

Dean & Dale went to Primary with Barlows

No comments:

Post a Comment