Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thursday, March 16, 1961

got letter from Kay he's in Tacna 1000 miles from Lima

windy & cloudy

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed at 10: I woke up at 1: & took Jackie to bed with me but she never did go to sleep so we got up at 3: & crocheted.

Jerry - Ray & I played one game of Scrabble.

Kids got home from Primary at 5:30 Jackie didn't go today, she has too bad of cough.

Ivard went at 10: to hunt that sheep guy over at Kuna & we were going hunting places this afternoon but he never did show up. When I went after Gene at 6:30 the pick-up was parked at rail road. I called & they said he went to work at 4:

I crocheted awhile & we ate & I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment