Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Monday, March 13, 1961

windy & partly cloudy.

I came home from work & Ivard was already home & in bed.

I ate & made me some pop corn & read paper & went to bed about 9:30.

Jerry washed cloths all day.

I got up at 3:15 & made bannana pudding & Jerry got supper.

Ivard went after little Kids & they came home bawling with sore throats so I put them both to bed, thought they might be getting mumps.

Gene took pick-up to school this morning & took Kids to school, he never got home from practice until 6:30.

We ate at 5: & at 5:40 Jerry & Ray left for Mutual, had to be there early for dance practice & meeting.

Gene did chores & Kurt came out & got him for Mutual.

I crocheted until 9:30 & slept an jr. & went to work.

Ivard didn't work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment