Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, January 31, 2011

Tuesday, January 31, 1961

Dean started takeing Saxaphone lessons

I came home from work & ate & read paper & made some pop corn & Ivard & I played Scrabble until noon. I didn't feel like going to relief S.

I rained all morning. It was real foggy tonite.

I went to bed at noon & Ivard & Jackie went to town & got his check.

Jerry washed cloths, made 2 batches of cookies & got supper & they ate when Kids got home. when I woke up at 6: the dishes were done & Ivard - Gene & Ray were just leaving for ball practice I went back to bed until time to go to work. Ivard left right after I did, he had to be there at 11:30.

Could hardy find road in places the fog was so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment