Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Thursday, January 12, 1961

I went back to work at Simplots

Sunny & not very cold. I got up after Kids went to school & Ivard never got up until noon, he went to back to bed after he took Dale to school.

Dean stayed home today but he doesn't feel very bad.

I spent most of morning working on books and all afternoon playing Scrabble with Ivard & Dean.

Ray didn't come home after school, stayed for road show practice & ball practice after that.

I cooked supper & we ate after Gene did chores. & he went in to practice ball at church & brought Ray home.

We all went to bed early. I got up at 10:30 & went back to work at Simplots tonite.

Ivard didn't work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment