Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Friday, January 20, 1961

had letter from Louie

Sunny

I came home from work & ate & Ivard & Jerry & I played Scrabble. I went to bed at 11:30. They woke me up at 3:45 the Relief Society teachers here.

After they left I watched Roy Rogers & read N.T.

Jerry got supper & we ate & Gene did chores.

Ray didn't come home from school stayed to dance practice for Gold & Green ball.

After supper we mixed up a freezer of icecream & Ivard froze it & we ate it after Gene did chores. We were just dishing it up when Gail - Lynda & Kids came. After we had icecream Ivard Jerry - Gene & Gail went to Kuna to ball game & we watched T.V. they got home at 10:15 & Gail went home & Ivard went to work at 11: & I left at 11:, Ray wasn't home yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment