Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, January 21, 2011

Saturday, January 21, 1961

real foggy when I came home. sunny most of day. foggy this afternoon

Ivard was home & in bed. I ate, read paper & went to bed at 9:30.

Ivard got up at 10: & him Gene & Ray went in to Stake house & practiced ball. I got up at 2:30 & washed my bed & some cloths & little Kids beds.

Jerry got supper & Ray & Dean cleaned house. Gene had nap & Ivard watched ball game.

I iorned after Ray & I got home from town, getting groc. & Ray's coursage.

Ray got ready & Ivard took him in to Kellogs to go on his first date, to Gold & Green ball. He took Judy Wilson.

We watched T.V. & played Scrabble. Jerry made a batch of fudge & we had pop corn. Kids went to bed at midnite. It was 1:40 AM when Ray got home. My nite off. Ivard didn't work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment