Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, January 17, 2011

Tuesday, January 17, 1961

sent Lyle a late birthday card & note & Bill a birthday card

Kay called

Foggy comeing home but nice & sunny all day. I didn't go to relief society, too tired.

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed at 9:30. After I took Kids to school.

Ivard had just got home & was in bed, he doubled last nite at midnite.

Jerry didn't go to work at Sugar Factory, he got sick last nite at ball game & vomited, stomache flue then Ivard didn't get home until 8:50 so he didn't have a way.

Jerry woke me up at 4:45 & I got up & made biscuits to put on his meat pie & helped Ray mix up a freezer of 3 in 1 sherbet & him & Ivard froze it.

We ate & I worked on books & went to bed at 9: until time to go to work

Ivard went in to Stake basketball meeting never got home until 11:10.

No comments:

Post a Comment