Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sunday, January 1, 1961

Ivard didn't work today.

Foggy awhile this morning but sunny all day.

Gene did chores and Ivard - Gene & Ray went to Priesthood & sunday school. Ivard went up to Rail Road after priesthood & marked up then went home.

Fast day so we didn't have breakfast.

At 11:30 me & little Kids went to sunday school. Came home at 2: & cooked dinner & we ate & I read todays paper & the papers from all week while we were in Salt Lake. I washed 2 or 3 batches of cloths & baked 5 dz. icebox cookies out of freezer. Gene showed Ray how to do dishes in new dish washer.

Ivard & Jackie have such a cold they doctored & went to bed at 7: & the rest of us went to church. They ask me to be President of Gospel Doctrine class. Dean brought Mike Perry home to stay all nite. I watched T.V. until it went off air.

No comments:

Post a Comment