Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Friday, January 13, 1961

Today is Lyles birthday & we didn't even send him a card.

warmer today.

I came home from work & took Kids to school then I made me some pop corn & read paper & Ivard & I played a game of Scrabble until 11:30 & I went to bed. Ivard went after Kids & they woke me up they had T.V. on so loud. I laid & read N.T. Ray got supper & Kids ate.

Ivard got me up at 6:30 & we got ready & went in to our church to Stake 70's free supper. We came home at 9: & I had such a splitting head-ache that Ivard called in & laid me off. I had it before I went. I doctored & went to bed

Gene went in to Stake house to priesthood social. Ivard wouldn't let Ray go because he stayed home from school sick today. Ivard didn't work again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment