Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sunday, January 15, 1961

They got up & ate & bathed & Ivard Jerry - Gene & Ray went to Priesthood & sunday school. I feel better today. I read N.T. until time to bath & get ready then me & little Kids went to sunday school.

Sunny this morning & when we came out of sunday school at 2: it was foggy & it was foggy rest of day & all nite.

Came home & Jerry fixed dinner & Gene froze a freezer of icecream.

Ray got left at church so sent to Kotters all day. Dean went to Allens after S.S.

We ate & I made a chart to keep track of our church attendance.

Ivard - Jackie & I had nap & then we all went to church. We got home at 9:30 & I laid down an hr. & went to work. Ivard didn't work, missed a brakeing trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment