Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Monday, January 9, 1961

Misty all morning & rained hard all afternoon.

Gene stayed home today & worked on his lessons all day. Dale was home in bed with bad cold.

I spent all morning cleaning out drawers & cupboards in my bed room & washing.

Ivard went to Boise to work at 3:30 (for) I iorned all afternoon & still didn't get done.

Gene did chores & we ate & Gene, Ray, & I went in to Mutual. & special "Whats My line" programe after then Ray & I went & dried a batch of cloths (my bed) while Gene watched Ivards team practice then we came home & made my bed & I wrote Jerry while I waited for Ivard to get home. Dean & Jackie vomited.

No comments:

Post a Comment