Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wednesday, February 1, 1961

real foggy comeing home & stayed that way all day.

Ivard was already home & in bed. Jerry took Kids to school. I ate, read paper & went to bed at 10:

I woke up at 1:30 & Ivard took Jerry in to Dr., he sent him to hospital for blood test, said he had cronic appendix. While Jerry was to Dr. Ivard & Jackie paid bills & got groc. I couldn't go back to sleep so I read N.T. & when Ivard & Kids got home I worked on books while Jerry fixed supper & we ate. I went back to bed at 6: I felt so awful I had them call & lay me off

I got up at 8: & played 2 games of Scrabble with Ivard & we watched T.V. until it went off the air.

Ivard didn't work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment