Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Monday, January 16, 1961

It was real foggy comeing home & all day. I read paper & went to bed at 10: I was half froze.

Jerry woke me up at 3: & I took him in to Sugar Factory to see the Bishop Co. of 2nd Ward who called him about a job. He goes to work in morning. He had to go to Co. Dr. & we got groc. & came home & had supper. Jerry already had lime pie & Jello salad fixed & some cloths washed.

Ivard went to rules examination this morning & then to work this afternoon at 4: then doubled

Jerry - Gene & Ray left at 6:10 to go to Middleton to play ball.

I got books up & went to bed at 7:.

Dean put dishes & dish washer & him & Dale put away a couple batches of cloths

Kids got home at 10: I never did go to sleep. went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment