Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, January 3, 2011

Tuesday, January 3, 1961

Got letter from Jerry

Ivard didn't work again today.

Sunny. 34 degrees today.

I got up & fixed breakfast & Kids went back to school today, after holidays.

I washed 4 batches of cloths & Ivard took down Xmas tree & took drapes down & shook them & fixed them on track right then I washed the woodwork & window I made my last batch of tea, I'm not going to buy any more, & some pop corn.

At 2: I went to bank, Pd. gas bill & went to Caldwell & had Int. drawn up on all our bank accounts & put my dimes in bank $9.60. Went to sale & got Kay some ties & socks for his mission & Gene, Ray & Dean & got some for Genes birthday. Came home after I got feed & Ray had supper ready

Ivard & I went in to ward leadership

Ivard has to talk in church sunday nite & I helped him find books when we came home. Watched T.V. until it went off air.

No comments:

Post a Comment