Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sunday, January 8, 1961

I didn't have to go back to work tonite.

I read in bed "New Testament" Ivard - Gene & Ray went to priesthood & sunday school. I washed my & Jackies hair then she bathed with me & we went to sunday school. I took charge of class, I'm new President. After sunday school Ray went to Parma to "Order of Arrow" meeting & didn't come home until after church

Dale brought Paul Butler home.

Gail, Lynda & Kids came just as we got home from church

I cooked dinner & we ate. Gail & Gene froze a freezer of icecream

Dean didn't come home after sunday school stayed to Allen's again & came after church.

We all went to church before Gail left. Ray was youth speaker & Ivard had to talk 10 min. on genelogy - They did good. Came home & went to bed. Ivard didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment