Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Thursday, January 19, 1961

sunny nice day

I came home from work at 9: I had a flat tire when I got to work & when I went to change it the spare was flat, the nite watchman took it & put air in it.

Ivard was home & just came from takeing Kids to school.

I ate & read paper & went to bed with Ivard. I was froze half to death

Jerry woke us up at 3: & said we had to take Kids to Primary today so Ivard, Jackie & I went & got Dean & Dale & left Kids at Primary & we went & got a new tire on car & groc. I read N.T. while they did tire.

We got Kids & came home & Jerry had supper ready & we ate. Ray didn't come home from school, went to road show practice

I got books up & went to bed at 7: Ivard & Gene went to ball practice & brought Ray home. Ivard didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment