Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wednesday, January 11, 1961

sent Kay a letter & Mother & Bill

They called & said not to come to work until tomorrow.

Sunny & not so cold. Gene was only one that went to school today & he didn't feel very good. I took him up to bus, cold wind this morning.

I played scrabble with Ivard & tended Kids. At 2:15 I went in to sign up for unemployment & Ivard was called for 3:30 so he went with me & we had a hamberger, fries & milk Shake after I signed then he went to work & I picked Gene up at school & came home & wrote to Mother & Bill & finished Kays letter & mailed them when I went after Ivard.

I fixed supper & doctored Jackie & laid down with her & fell asleep. Ray woke me up at 10:45 & he had house all cleaned good. I went in & got Ivard & we went & had chow Meine, got home at 12:

Gene went ward teaching

No comments:

Post a Comment