Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, January 14, 2011

Saturday, January 14, 1961

Jerry came home from California

Dale is 9 today. I didn't work tonite.

I feel awful this morning. I stayed in bed until noon & Read in N.T.

Ray got up & made hot cakes & Gene did chores. Some one called at 7:45 & Ivard took off, I thought to work but in a little bit he came back with Jerry, he came home on bus from Calif.

Gene & Jerry took Ray & Dean down by lake to pass a merit badge at guys place (at garbage dump-Bureau of garbage disposel)

Played scrabble then at 3: Dale & I followed Ivard to town & he went to work & I took Dale & bought him a pr. sunday shoes, pants, & 3 pr. shorts for his birthday. Came home & Kids had supper ready, & we ate. Jerry made Dale a birthday cake & I mixed up a freezer of icecream & Gene froze it.

Gene took car & him-Ray took Kurt & Roger to Adrian with them to ball game. got home at midnite. After Ivard came from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment