Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thursday, January 5, 1961

sunny most of day but cold.

I got breakfast & Kids went to school - Ivard took little Kids

I iorned & washed.

little Kids got out of school at 1:30 for teachers meeting & Ivard went & got them.

We played scrabble then Ivard took little Kids to Primary & while he waited for them he got the licence for his pick-up.

Ray went over to the church after school to help primary Kids learn how to tie knots. He came home with Barlows.

I got supper & we ate & Ivard & I took Gene & Ray & a load of kids to Homedale to play ball I was score keeper - Kids won.

It was real foggy.

Ivard went to work at midnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment