Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sunday, January 22, 1961

I read my lesson then got up & washed my hair.


They ate & Ivard Jerry - Gene -& Ray went to priesthood & sunday school. I read paper, bathed & took little Kids to sunday school.

Foggy most of day -

Gene gave 2 1/2 min. talk & did good.

Ivard & I left sunday s. early & went over to Simplots to Annual Credit Union meeting. We got home at 4: & Kids had Stake supper ready & a freezer of icecream & a cake

We ate & I got books up & laid down at 5: until time to go to church

We all went to church, got home at 9:15. Ray went to fireside

I laid down until time to go to work. Ivard watched T.V.

Ivard didn;t work today

No comments:

Post a Comment