Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, January 10, 2011

Tuesday, January 10, 1961

sent Jerry letter

foggy & icy this morning. fog tonite

Kids went to school. Dale was home again in bed. I fixed bills & I went to relief society & after I got groc. & went & dried cloths at U-Wash.  I came home & fixed lunch & we ate & Ivard went to Boise to work.

I washed some cloths.

We ate & Gene Ray & I went in pick-up to church house & Kids practiced ball. We picked up 3 Kids & they rode in back. It was really foggy. I wrote Kay then at 8: I went in chapel to Stake geneology meeting. Ivard came at 7:30, got off  work eary & after Kids were done they went over to Stake house & Ivards team played. Caldwell beat them 1 point. I went after meeting & razed referees & they got mad & 2 of our players got mad & got dressed (cause they didn't get to Play. I think Bishop & them was mad at me & 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment