Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wednesday, January 18, 1961

sent Kay letter & $10.

sunny & nice all day.

I came home from work & Ivard had taken Kids to school & gone to Nampa to take his rules test. He watched T.V. while we were to town

I ate, read paper & went to bed at 9:30.

Jerry woke me up at 1: & him & I & Jackie went in & signed up for unemployment & Jerry saw them too. Went to bank & paid bills then we went to Caldwell & Jerry went to unemployment office while I went & put some money in Kids Savings accounts. Got eggs feed & groc. & came home at 5: & I worked on my books.

We ate at 6: & at 7: I went to bed until time to go to work so did Ivard & he went to work at 11:30, followed me to town.

I read N.T while I waited for Jerry today.

No comments:

Post a Comment