Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wednesday, March 9, 1960

Kay got Income Tax refund.

It was snowing when we came out come home. & time I got out here it was blizzarding so hard I could hardly see to take Kids to school, roads were white - melted & sun came out this afternoon. I made tea & read paper & washed a batch of cloths. went to bed at 10: with Ivard & Jackie. Ivard got up & tended her when she woke up. and did dishes I got up at 4: & worked on books & at 5:30 I went in & got Gene. Ray came home on bus & got supper. Ivard went back to bed at 4: till supper time. His stomach bothers him so he had milk toast.

We ate & I worked on my cordory pillow.

Ward Teachers came then Ivard & I went to bed until time to go to work

No comments:

Post a Comment