Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wednesday, March 30, 1960

I came home & Ivard wasn't home yet, worked overtime & got home at 9:30 I got ready & left Dean & Dale with Jackie & went in & left car at Don's for greese job & oil change & Mrs Newland, Helen & Charlett picked me up & we went to Boise to Dr. I lost 6 lbs. we went shopping then went to a place where you got all you wanted to eat for 99 cents. It wasn't so hot I got home at 2:30 & Ivard & Jackie had just got in bed so I went with them. Ivard got up at 3:30 & went & got little Kids he took them 1/2 hr. late. He took down electric fence on road.

Ray got supper & I got up at 5:30 & washed a batch of cloths & went to town with Ivard to get Gene ate & went to bed till time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment