Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 12, 2010

Saturday, March 12, 1960

got letter from Kay

Finished reading Alma

rained most of nite & was snowing this morning. roads were white out this way. melted by noon. Ivard had taken Ray in to City Hall to work, for merit badge & was home again. I read paper & went to bed at 9:15. I got up at 12: & went after Ray & got groc. came home & worked on books & Ray got supper & we ate at 3: I fixed out my & Ivards Personal record sheet for genelogy work shop tomorrow.

I fixed some tea & finished reading Alma.

Ivard & Kids played cards games & watched T.V. Gene powed awhile.

I went to bed at 7: until time to go to work.

Ivards nite off

No comments:

Post a Comment