Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thursday, March 10, 1960

had letter from Jerry

Ivard's ulcers are no worse than they were.

sunny nice day. I came home & took Kids to school. Ivard had just got home & Gene & Ray missed bus so they took pick-up & went to school after I got home.

Ivard read paper & got ready & went in to Dr. & he sent him to hospital for exrays then he went back to Dr. & got home at 5:45. Gene got here right after. I made tea & read in Alma then Jackie & I went to bed at 12:30. & got up at 2:30 & I made some more tea & read until Ray came on bus & he got supper & I laid down but didn't get to sleep. Kids got home from primary just before Ivard came

We ate & I went to bed until time to go to work. Ivard & all the Kids took Ray over to Middleton to tournment - got beat. Ivard went to work without ever even laying down today.

No comments:

Post a Comment