Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, March 8, 2010

Tuesday, March 8, 1960

Kay called. Had letter from Mother

sunny & windy.

I came home & took Kids to school. Ivard was home & in bed. I ate & read paper & washed a couple of batches of cloths & went to bed at 10: took Jackie too but she wouldn't sleep so Ivard got up & tended her. I got up at 11:15 and made a salad & went in to relief society work day. had a real good dinner then I made a fancy cordory pillow. I went & picked Ray up after school & we had a drink at Pac Out then got my M.C.P. Sweetner at dairy queen & we waited for Gene to get out of practice. Ivard & Jackie went to sugar factory & got rest of fertilizer for beets. Ray got supper & I went to bed. Kay called about 8: Gene went to a Stake Supper for Priests & got home at 9: Ivard went to work at 10:15 & I went at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment