Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wednesday, March 16, 1960

Sunny nice day. I came home from work & Ivard had just got home & he took Kids to school while I got ready & I went & picked up Helen & Leva & we went & got Mrs Hansen & stoped at Merridian & got Mrs Jepson & we went to Boise to Dr. I drove. I lost 3 lbs & 1 in from my bust waist & hips. That made 8 lbs for mo. I got home at 1: & we ate & Ivard, Jackie & I went to bed. Ivard got up & went & got Kids. I got up at 5: & helped Ray get supper while Ivard went after Gene then Gene went over to Loaders & got Dale & we ate. I washed a batch of cloths & got books up.

Ivard & I went to bed at 7: until time to go to work.

Ray went ward teaching

No comments:

Post a Comment