Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Friday, March 4, 1960

cloudy

Ivard came home & went to bed & I got up & took Dale to school. Gene took pick-up & took Dean but wouldn't wait for Dale.

I came home & made me some tea & iorned all day, 50 pieces.

Ivard got up at noon & fed Jackie & watched T.V. & got he to bed for nap then got up at 3:50 & went & got Kids. Ray came home on bus & got supper & Gene did chores while Ivard took Ray over to Crofts to go to basketball practice. All the rest of us went to Givins Swimming Ray got home right after we did at 9:45. Had a drink of juice & they all went to bed but me & Gene. My & Ivards nite off. Went to bed at 1: A.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment