Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sunday, March 6, 1960

We got up & ate & Gene & Ray went to Priesthood in Pick up. Ivard didn't sleep all nite his stomach hurt so he stayed home with Gail & I took Dean, Dale, Jackie & Debbie to sunday school. Came home & Ivard had potatoes & carrots cooked & I warmed up roast & made gravy & cooked peas & cleaned celery & we ate. Ray brought Roger Kotter home. They did dishes & watched T.V. & I wrote a biography for Gene & Ivard & Jackie had a nap. Gail went home at 5:

Ivard & all the Kids went to church & I made me some tea & went to bed until 11:15 when I went to work. Ivard left at 10:15. Gene & Ray stayed to Fireside & got home at 10:

No comments:

Post a Comment