Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thursday, March 3, 1960

roads were real slick. took me 1 hr & 20 min. to get home. Kids were late so I didn't take them to school, they were getting out at noon any way. I made some tea & read in "Alma," waiting for relief society teachers, said they'd be here at 10: but they never came. I went to bed at 1:15. Ivard got up & went in to sign up for beets at noon & never got home until 10:30 & left car & went to work Dean & Dale went to Primary with Mrs. Barlow at 3:30 & I got up & ate & dampened 77 pieces to iorn & read new relief society magazine. Gene came home at 5:30 & Ray stayed to play ball. fixed supper & went to bed at 7:30 but never could go to sleep, I was so mad. Ivard never even woke me up for he took off again. I got mad & laid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment