Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 5, 2010

Saturday, March 5, 1960

Gail stayed all nite.

Black & cold wind, rained most of day.

Gene got up & did chores & hauled manure. The rest of us got up about 9:

Ray cleaned house good after he made waffles & they ate. cooked roast for tomorrow.

I washed cloths and finished my iorning, 33 pieces at 3:30 Ivard & I took Dale & Jackie in to Idaho Dept. Store to see "Miss Mary" of Romper Room school on T.V. We got groc. & came home & Ivard cooked halibut while I made salad & warmed over potatoes & gravy & we just finished eating when Gail, Lynda & Kids came. They ate & Ray did dishes & Gene did chores. We played 1 long hand of Penochle & watched T.V. & every one went to bed at 10:30 but Ivard & I, our nite off. We watched late show.

No comments:

Post a Comment